Trust Your Child’s Education to Experts
Six Week Summer Workshop or Individual Tutoring 1:1
June 9 – July 18, 2014
- Common Core Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking Workshop
- Reading Intervention
- Free Assessment
The 36 hour summer workshop is motivating and fun. Your child can improve by 1 grade year in just 36 hours. Or, to address special needs, try our 1:1 tutoring program.
The curriculum addresses the Common Core State Standards, so the tutoring your child receives is aligned to what he or she learns in school.
Students attend workshop for two hours three days a week. The workshop ratio is one teacher to three students maximum. Your student receives individual instruction and feedback.
The 1:1 tutoring program is 1.5 hours two times a week. The program is recommended for students with special learning needs.
- An individualized program designed for a student’s specific needs as determined by assessment results.
- State-of-the-art curriculum and technology.
- Progress monitoring daily
- Progress reports weekly
- Formal progress assessment after 36 hours.
Our tutoring service is located in San Jose, CA.
Click here to schedule a phone appointment, or call us.